9th Class Physics Guess Paper 2022 Punjab Board
Physics is an important subject for 9th Class Science students There is very easy formula for getting Good marks and for getting passing marks in Board examination . if you want to get good marks in physics paper you should prepare only first 6 chapter for long question and short question of all books and mcqs if you want to get passing marks than prepare only just first three chapter complete you’ll be surely passed in your paper with 100% guarantee
You should prepare chapter exercise mcqs for getting 12 marks in your paper
There is Three Part of short question in Physics paper. Every part contain Eight short question in which you do only five short question in each part
Part One (5×2=10)
Part two (5×2=10)
Part three (5×2=10)
There will be 3 pair of long question in which you do only 2 pair of long question and each long question contain 9 marks
First pair Ch 2+3 (Marks 9)
Second pair Ch 4+5+6 (Marks 9)
Third Pair Ch 7+8+9 (Marks 9)
9th Class Physics Guess Paper 2022 Punjab Board All Short Question, Long Question and Numerical For 2022
- Define Physics?
- What is meant by least count of Vernier calipers?
- Write the unit of current and Temperature
- Write the unit Speed , Acceleration Pressure, Force,
- Define Significant Figures with example?
- Define Acceleration with its formula?
- Define prefixes with the help of example?
- What is gravitational acceleration? Write its Value
- Define Scientific notation with example?
- Define the term position?
- Write the difference between scalars and vectors?
- Define Force?
- Define Momentum with its formula?
- Define Rigid Body?
- Define Center of gravity?
- Define Velocity with its Formula?
- Define Newton?
- Define inertia?
- Define Rolling Friction?
- Define coefficient of friction?
- Write any two methods of reducing Friction?
- Define moment arm?
- What is meant by equilibrium?
- Define Power with its formula?
- Define Efficiency with its formula?
- Define gravitational potential energy?
- Define watt?
- What are artificial satellites?
- What is the Value of G?
- Define Density with its Formula?
- Define Second condition of equilibrium?
- Define Torque with its Formula?
- What is Head to tail Rule?
- Define Elasticity?
- What is stress? Write its formula?
- Define Radiation?
- Define Hooks Law?
- What is Pascal law?
- Define Pressure with its Formula?
- Application of Pascal’s law
- Define Heat and Temperature
- Define Heat Capacity?
- What is latent heat of vaporization?
- Define Conduction of heat?
- Define land breeze and sea breeze.
- Second Equation of motion with the help of diagram.
- Relationship between force and momentum?
- Newton third law of motion with the help of examples.
- Define and Explain Law of conservation of Momentum?
- Define Centripetal force. Derive its Formula. Give Example
- Define and Explain First Condition of Equilibrium?
- Define and explain Resolution of Forces
- Calculate Mass of Earth
- What are Artificial Satellite Calculate the motion of artificial satellites
- Define Kinetic Energy. Derive its formula?
- Define Young Modulus. Derive its formula?
- Linear and Volume thermal expansion?
Chapter 2) 2.1, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6
Chapter 3) 3.5, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Chapter 4) 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
Chapter 5) 5.1, 5.3, 5.7, 5.9
Chapter 6) 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.9
Chapter 7) 7.1, 7.5, 7.6, 7.12
Chapter 8) 8.3, 8.4, 8.7
Chapter 9) None
You May Also like: